Features & Benefits
All NorDx services are designed to influence the episode of care and to serve as a unifying element necessary to execute the strategy of integrated healthcare.
Our services differentiate NorDx with a focus on providing superior quality and patient care
- Comprehensive Laboratory & Services
- STAT Testing
- Short TAT
- 24-hr. Client Support
- NorDx Quality Council
- Compliance Program
- Competitive Pricing
- State-of-the-Art Instrumentation
- CME programs
- Pathology Consultation
- Technical Consultant
- Infection Control
- Mayo Laboratory Partnership
- Spectrum Pathology Division affiliation
- Patient and community oriented
- Medical expertise in the community
- Full service
- Partnership, Continuing Education
- Continuity, Expertise
- Consistency of service
- Respected, Association
Laboratory Management Services
- Healthcare providers in the community best understand the needs of the community.
- Community-based physicians and laboratorians provide continuity for the entire episode of care.
- Shared medical information.
- Medical and operational efficiencies.
Regional NorDx Courier Infrastructure
- Far reaching
- NorDx trained
- Specimen Integrity
- Prompt Delivery
Integrated Information Systems
- Wide-array of Management reporting capabilities
- Systems Interfacing
- Electronic Reporting
Patient Service Centers
- Physician and patient preferred
- Direct order entry