Client Service & Support
Our client service department serves as the primary link between the laboratory and our clients. You can expect our representatives to be knowledgable, prompt, courteous, professional, and helpful in fulfilling your needs and interests. The supervisor of this department is required to be a Medical Technologist, and all representatives must have had previous experience in a clinical laboratory setting. All members of the department attend seminars and inservices in customer support on an ongoing basis. The team members are responsible for expediting inquiries, calling critical values, and transmitting reports. Consultation with experts in all fields of laboratory medicine can be arranged through client support.
- In-house, dedicated client support representatives expedite inquiries.
- Client service field representatives are assigned to clients and provide support on a regular basis.
- Sales representatives maintain responsibility and routinely visit accounts and ensure timely communication.
- Technical support personnel maintain equipment.
- Point of Care Technologist is available for consulting, licensing and regulatory purposes.
- Nurse Liaison is available for infection control, medical-necessity, and other inservices.