Client Service & Support
Service and quality are synonymous to NorDx. To provide superior quality our service has to be superior, too. Serving as the primary link between the laboratory and the client facility, a specially trained client support representative is assigned to each client. The supervisor of this department is required to be a Medical Technologist, and all representatives must have had previous experience in a clinical laboratory setting. All members of the department attend seminars and inservices in customer support on an ongoing basis. The department team members are responsible for expediting inquiries, calling critical values, and transmitting reports. Consultations with experts in all fields of laboratory medicine can be arranged through client support.
- In-house, dedicated client support representatives expedite inquiries.
- Client service field representatives are assigned to clients and provide support on a regular basis.
- Sales representatives maintain responsibility and routinely visit accounts and ensure timely communication.
- Technical support personnel maintain equipment.
- Point of Care Technologist is available for consulting, licensing and regulatory purposes.
- Nurse Liaison is available for infection control, medical-necessity, and other inservices.